olafancytv.blogspot.co.uk

Wednesday 4 February 2015

My Ex-Hubby Is Not the Father of My Child—Top Comedienne, Mandy Uzonitsha

Top Nigerian comedienne, Mandy Uzonitsha popularly known as Mandy, has thrown a bombshell as she revealed that her daughter is not a product of her failed marriage.

The Political science graduate from the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, and Anambra State in an interview with Yes magazine explained that the reason she got pregnant was to prove to her ex-husband that she was ok and nothing was wrong with her.

Mandy, who was once married to Willie Walkman, had to go their separate ways after irreconcilable differences. According to her, the viral rumour being spread by her ex-husband was that she could not give him a child.

When asked if she would wish to have another child at 43, the ribs cracker rejected it saying that she does not wish to have a child who be mentally derailed as there is a tendency of such child from women of her age bracket.
I’m 40 – something. This year now, I go be 43. For what? You no day pity me? You want make I born Mumu? Retard,  all those kind children. Because when you grow older, the tendency of you having such kids will happen. You should know that,” she said.


Speaking about how she manages to control her sensual desires, Mandy revealed that she has been celibate for a long time now and most people know. “Okay,  how do I put it that I’ve been celibate for a long time now and most people know. People that know me know. I was never that type…And it’s been like that for 7, 8 years now.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlight of John and Jennifer Traditional Wedding

Saturday 9th February 2019 was a glorious day for the family of  Olusegun Oyegunle  as they give out their beautiful damsel Jennifer to the...