olafancytv.blogspot.co.uk

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Catelynn and Tyler finally tie the knot after a decade together in emotional

Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra tied the knot after a decade of dating during an emotional episode of Teen Mom OG.

The pair said 'I do' in front of friends, family and fellow Teen Moms before sharing a dance with daughter Carly and her adoptive mother Teresa Davis.

Struggling to hold back the tears during handwritten vows, Tyler said: 'From middle school sweethearts at the tender age of 13 to two teens in a crisis facing the odds together. 

To becoming parents and building a household together, to playfully goofing around together like children as if no one is watching.


All of these things and many more are the reason I want to make a promise to you. I promise that as long as I'm alive you will never be alone, you will never question if you're beautiful, you will never doubt that you're worthy and you will never wonder if you're loved.

Catelynn, who is taking her husband's last name, read: 'From the moment I first laid eyes on you, I always prayed that one day you would be my husband. As I stand in front of you now I'm just so blessed that dream came true.

'We have created two beautiful children together and shared so many important life goals with one another.

'From this day forward I promise to care for you through the good and bad times, be loyal to you always and share happiness and laughter. Most of all I promise to give you my love and support and promise to cherish and respect you through our life together.'

Catelynn, 23, and Tyler's wedding was an especially emotional occasion for the groom, whose father Butch was released from prison less than a month before their big day.

He told Tyler: 'Thirty days ago, when I was sitting in that prison cell, I figured I missed your graduation by one day and now I'm going to miss the most important part of your life and I was feeling like a really bad father.

'I can't tell you how happy I am. You're going to see nothing but good come out of this guy.'
Catelynn also shared a tender moment with Teresa, who visited her while she was getting ready and was a guest at the wedding.

'I knew I was going to cry when I walked in here,' Teresa said. 'This is where you're supposed to be. Walk down the aisle and be the most beautiful bride. We're so proud of you and we love you so much.'

While Catelynn was preparing for her wedding, Maci Bookout and Amber Portwood were focusing on their businesses and finances with their other halves.

While Maci helped boyfriend Taylor with his new clothing company, Amber and Matt met a realtor in a bid to invest some money in real estate.

'I'm really looking for something I can invest my money into. I've been looking for about a year,' Amber said.

'Eventually we want to open up sober living homes for people and this is a way we can build our money up to do that also.'
The first house Amber and Matt viewed was too big a project, but they eventually found a property they wanted to flip and had their offer accepted.

'The money that I've made, I want to be smart with now, because back in the day I totally blew all of my money and I didn't even know what I was doing,' Amber said.

Life, however, was a little less harmonious for Farrah Abraham who was seen rowing with her mother Debra over who would be caring for daughter Sophia while she visited the UK.

Debra broke down in tears when Farrah told her she had decided Michael would be looking after his granddaughter instead of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlight of John and Jennifer Traditional Wedding

Saturday 9th February 2019 was a glorious day for the family of  Olusegun Oyegunle  as they give out their beautiful damsel Jennifer to the...